Sunday, December 4, 2011

Does the original claim correspond to the null hypotheses, alternative hypothesis, or neither?

The quality control manager of a cola bottleing company claims that "the mean amount of cola in our cans is at least 12 ounces." In testing that claim, express the null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis in symbolic form.Does the original claim correspond to the null hypotheses, alternative hypothesis, or neither?|||My co-worker who is also my friend, we have a very weird relationship. I've known her for a year now and in the beginning of that year we acted very close towards one another. She told me one time after I came from the gym that she admitted to looking at my butt when I was leaving. She is very touchy, and always hugs me or touches me on my arm. We share a lot of secrets too. But towards the end of the year I'd known her she got together with a male co-worker. The relationship was horrible and he treated her like crap, but I could tell she really liked him. One night I asked her why she put up with him and it ended up being a heart to heart and I started crying and I never cry, so she hugged me and told me she loved me over and over. Since then we don't flirt heavily like we used to. Every now and then we get jealous of each other, I mean obviously jealous if one or the other seems to be spending too much time with someone else. But for some reason we both pretend we don't.


We we're alone, just me and her, our stares seem so intense sometimes, and sometimes we have awkward silences after.


Every now and then when we have an argument (not intense, but playful arguments) she'll say things like


you know your my girlfriend, or


what about our little dates we share.


Like one time we went out for ice cream - just us 2 - and then she didn't want me to go back home just yet, so we sat outside that night in a park in front of some fountains just talking, and it seemed like it was much more than friends but maybe I'm wrong. She still likes guys and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment